Florida has variety of health care services around the state covering all the cities and towns round the clock. These services are providing a complete range of facilities covering all the aspects and needs. All services providers are monitored and controlled by the law enforcing authorities to ensure the quality of services provided to the clients.
These kind of services can be divided into two main groups:
- Health Care Equipment and Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Related Life Sciences
The agencies operating in Florida are also offering following different range of services in order to provide health care to their clients:
Hospitals/Clinics, Treatment and Management of Illness, Medicine/Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Laboratories, Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Medical Insurances, Housekeeping, Laundry/Linen, Food, Nurse Practitioner Services, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Assisted Care Services, Birth Center Services, Child Health Care, Chiropractic Services, Community Behavioral Health Services, Clinical Services, Dental Services, Medical Equipments Supplies, Early Intervention Services, Family Planning, Dialysis Center Services, Hearing Services, Home Health Services, Medical Foster Care Services, Optometrist Services, Podiatry Services, School Based Services, Mental Health Services, Therapy Services and etc. And all the clients can get a huge benefit from these kind of beneficial urgent medical care services.
Following are some estimated figures regarding Medical and Non-Medical agencies operating in Florida and other facts regarding services facilitating in Florida;
- 20+ cities having 40+ Non-Medical (Private Pay) Agencies
- 60+ cities having 1100+ Medical (Medicare/Medicaid) Agencies
- 300+ Hospitals operating in Florida
- Around 60,000 physicians are working in the industry
- Around one million people are employed on health services and social services jobs.